Monday, November 24, 2014

Grateful | Scrapbook Circle

Hi everyone,

I have a layout up on the Scrapbook Circle blog today that I would like to share with you.  Every month at Scrapbook Circle they do a "lifting you" feature.  They chose a layout that was shared on their Facebook page and designate a Creative Team member to "lift" this page.

The layout that I was given to "lift" was from featured member Rebecca.

I liked the layers of the pattern paper to anchor the fanned-out pictures and the strip of embellishments along the bottom edge to hold them all together.


I used the November main kit Little Moments and the Sweetness add-on.  Instead of using paper strips of various lengths behind my photo, like in the original, I used feathers.  I also grouped embellishments around my photo and added a border around the layout.



I added a few drops of spray mist and some stitching.  The whole layout came together fairly quickly.
If you haven't already - stop by Scrapbook Circle to pick up this great kit!










2 comments: