Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Scrapbook Circle | Circle Round Up

Hi everyone!!  
I had a post up on the Scrapbook Circle blog earlier this week showing how I used their January Circle Round Up to gain inspiration for my page!! 



I love the Circle Round Up because it gives you an outline of ideas of what will work well together.  I always start with the largest circle first and then make my way to the smallest circle.  The largest circle used .  I used the Pink Paislee Gorgeous paper included in the All You Need is Love kit for that.

The next circle was the blush circle.  I used washi shapes for that.  I stacked washi tapes along the right side of my layout.  

The next circle was the Bling It On circle.  I used the AC Gold heart stickers to add a little of bling to my layout.


The last circle was the Add-on circle .  I used the Authentique mini diction word stickers to add extra text to my layout.  Because I followed the circle round up recipe everything came together pretty well.  I hope that you can gain inspiration this month from the circle round up!





1 comment: