Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Scrapbook Circle | Xoxo


I have a layout to share today using the beautiful Today is Beautiful February kit from Scrapbook Circle.  To create my layout I used an xo background cut file from the Silhouette store and backed it with papers from the February kit.

supplies:  Scrapbook Circle: Today is Beautiful February kit, Dream Big Add-on; Other: watercolors, paint


I also added in some 6x6 papers and embellishments from the February Dream Big add-on. I love the little miniature letter stickers from Basic Grey (included in the add-on).  I used them to spell out the words (Be Mine).


I also loved working with all the die cut pieces in the Crate Paper Kiss Kiss ephemera pack.  How cute are those embellishments?



I absolutely enjoyed everything about this kit.  Stop by their shop to pick one up!



I hope you enjoyed my layout today!  Thanks for looking!








1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Gina! I love the different patterns behind the XO's!!

    ReplyDelete