Thursday, July 23, 2015

Scrapbook Circle | Planner Addict

Have you all jumped on the planner craze yet?  I bought this awesome Hello Beautiful planner month's ago, and up until now I haven't done much with it.  My assignment at Scrapbook Circle this month encouraged me to jump in and get planning!  I used their July You Are My Favorite Kit and added a few pieces from the add-ons.




I love the bits and pieces included in this month's July You Are My Favorite Kit and Add-on's, they are perfect for adding simple touches to my planner.




On my calendar page for the month, I write out ahead of time, things that we have scheduled, and then as things come up and we do them, I add them to the calendar.  Bits and pieces from the main kit (July You Are My Favorite) and the July Let's Do It add-on and That Was Fun Add-on helped me to really make my pages stand out.




I hung Crate paper confetti Tassels from the binder rings on my pages.  I used a fine tip pen and Jillibean Soup Mini Alphabet stickers (included in That Was Fun Add-On) to document our plans.




The washi tape and wood veneer shapes (included in the That Was Fun Add-On) helped
bring life to my pages.





I also used a lot of the Confetti Ephemera pieces through out my planner and tucked them in here and there using pockets and paper clips (not included in kits).  My planner is now set, and ready to document lots of memories!












1 comment: