Monday, August 31, 2015

Pink Paislee | Clip It Up!

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of http://canoncreativegirl.blogspot.com/.  I do receive financial compensation and material product from Pink Paislee to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.



Hello Everyone!  This week we are sharing special ways to Clip it up, using the Memorandum collection on the Pink Paislee blog.  I am so excited about this collection!  Not only is it fun and super trendy, it is also perfect for keeping you organized!

When I saw the gold clipboard included in the Memorandum collection, I gasped!  I love gold, and knew that it would make the perfect addition to my office.  I decided to use the clipboard as a way to clip together notes and plans.
I used the "today" folder, included in the mini file pack, and adhered it to my clipboard as a way to keep track of things.  I cut several small cards from the Memorandum punch card patterned paper to fit inside my folder.
I created a simple banner for my clipboard by cutting out triangles from the Memorandum memo patterned paper and then used my sewing machine to stitch them together into a banner.

The washi tape strips included in the washi tape pack made the perfect simple embellishment to add to my note cards.
I hope that you enjoyed my post today, and that it inspires you to clip up your own ideas!!
Collection Used: Memorandum


No comments:

Post a Comment